Main menu

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Disk Error / Disk not formatted




One and basic of  hardisk error is a disk error or not formatted such OS say.  Some and always a victim of this problem is our USB drives or any portable drives that can connect through usb or firewire.  
The easy fix on this problem is simple just format it, but not easy if you have a valuable data stored on the disk. That’s why handle this is caution to anyone owner of the disk.
 On the day I encounter this, I searched all over the web to find a free or low cost tool to made this problem eased. I drop all the softwares and traditional way (like put in the fridge) .
  This software I found is user friendly to operate and the most important is to safe your data when the operation is done.

 The HDD regenerator is easy and effective way to fix bad sectors without losing your existing data..

Filled Under:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ordered my VPN about a week ago through the website. It was seamless and very simple to oder. As soon as the order was placed, I received a welcome email instantly with all of the login information. I have been using the VPN every day since, and have had perfect service with no disruptions. Keep up the great work VPN-Planet!
www.vpn-planet.com

Anonymous said...

sometimes somewhere i experience this problem i call a tech and said i got a hardrive problem, that cost me a serious cash out.. now i know i love this blog

romantic ideas